Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Content

Most of the writing presented here will be of my own creation. The content will be original but very rudimentary at times. Please keep in mind this is someone who knows very little about these subjects. As time goes on I'm sure things will get more interesting...I will do my best to also post any books, videos or other resources that I find useful in my study of the tarot.

All that stated, I am already 2 months into the studies.  You may notice that a bunch of entries are out of order and all posted within a short time frame.  This is because I'm taking some time to write and publish everything that has happened in order to catch up to the present.  My goal is to take a much needed break from daily tarot study to catch up the blog.  Lastly, I will do my best to organize the posts as this gets easier.  Blogging is also very new for me, surprise! P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog