Saturday, January 26, 2019

Fool's Blog

This blog is a record of my tarot learning journey.  The intention is to post daily tarot activities, thoughts, ideas and revelations as the process unfolds.  It is important to me to keep a journal of these activities for personal development.  This work isn't easy.  Detailed records will be useful in assessment growth for me. It is also my hope is that others may find something useful here.  Time is of the essence.    


The main goal in learning tarot is for personal spiritual growth, although I'm not apposed to the divination aspect as well.  Guess we will see where it goes.  No expectations!

The writing presented here will be rudimentary at times, but please keep in mind that I am a complete neophyte.  Despite knowing very little about these subjects it is my intention to learn some deep esoteric truths.  As time goes on I'm sure things will get more interesting!

I'd really like to collaborate and learn with others so comments and advice are welcome. Please remember that I am not an authority on these subjects, just learning and sharing experiences as they unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog